Stay connected with friends and family! Send emails and chat with them using your cellphone.
The best way to email, chat and access facebook and twitter on your nokia phones now made unlimited and easy with smart buddy.
PROMO EXTENDED UNTIL NOVEMBER 30, 2010!
NOKIA MESSAGING FREE TRIAL MECHANICS:
1) The Nokia Messaging Free 7 day trial is exclusive to SMART subscribers with Nokia Messaging capable handsets who register to the free trial service until September 12, 2010.
2) To check if the phone is capable of Nokia Messaging, just text NOKIA HANDSET to 6677 for free.
3) To register to the free 7 day trial, just text NOKIA TRIAL to 6677 for free.
4) Subscribers shall receive a notification message upon successful registration and upon expiration of the free trial.
Upon successful registration to the free trial:
You’re now registered to FREE 7-day Trial of Nokia Messaging that will expire on mm/dd/yy hh:mm. Terms and conditions: http://m.smart.com.ph/nokiamessaging. Subscriber shall be liable for all e-mails & other transactions from his device regardless of who may make such e-mails & other transactions
Upon expiration of the free trial:
Your FREE Trial has already expired. Avail a package to cont using Nokia Messaging. Txt Nokia <package> to 6677. Packages: DAILY, WEEKLY and MONTHLY
5) Subscribers must maintain at least Php 1 load within 7 days to enjoy the free trial.
6) Subscribers who wish to continue using Nokia Messaging after the 7 day free trial should subscribe to the Nokia Messaging packages below, otherwise they will be charged the Php 10 for every 30 minutes.
|P20||1 day||DAY||Text NOKIA <package> to 6677. Eg. NOKIA DAY|
NOKIA MESSAGING FREE TRIAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Subscriber agrees to the following Terms and Conditions governing the use of Nokia Messaging Free Trial (“Service”)
1. These Terms and Conditions relate only to the Service provided by Smart Communications, Inc. (“Company”) and shall be in full force and effect from and after the actual date of approval of the application for the Service.
2. The Service is available to all prepaid and active postpaid subscribers.
3. The Subscriber may avail of the free 7-day trial by texting Nokia Trial to 6677.
4. The Subscriber must have an existing personal e-mail address before signing up for the Service.
5. The Service is applicable to Nokia S60 Handsets only (N5230, N5320, N5530, N5630, N5730, N5800, N6120, N6210, N6220, N6710, N6720, N6730, N6700 slide, N6760 slide, C5, C6, E5, E51, E52, E61, E61i E63, E66, E71, E72, E75, E90, N73, N78, N79, N82, N85, N86 8MP, N900, N95, N95 8GB, N96, N97, N97 mini, X6 ) (“Device”).
6. The Subscriber must download the Nokia Messaging client from http://messaging.nokia.com. Access to this website through the Subscriber’s Device will incur data charges of P10.00 for every 30 minutes if the Subscriber does not avail of the Service. Immediately after the download, the e-mail setup wizard will launch and the Subscriber can set up Nokia Messaging. The Subscriber will be asked to enter a valid e-mail address and password and accept the terms and conditions. Upon successful setup, an inbox for that e-mail account is established on the Device and the first e-mail message shall arrive.
7. The Nokia E75 will be pre-loaded with the Nokia Messaging client. For Nokia E75 handset, there is no need to download the Nokia Messaging client. The Subscriber may proceed in setting up the e-mail account.
8. The Service supports POP (e.g. AOL), IMAP (e.g. Yahoo, Gmail, etc.) and PIM (e.g. Local ISP e-mails) e-mails.
9. The Service can support up to two (2) e-mail accounts. However for Nokia E71, E66 and E63, the Service can only support one (1) e-mail account but can be upgraded by downloading the latest version of the Nokia Messaging client.
10. Upon activation once the Subscriber enters the e-mail credentials and the e-mail account has been set up, the Company will start charging a flat rate.
11. Payment Terms
a) The Subscriber’s availment of the Service is free.
b) The Subscriber shall maintain P1.00 while availing of the Service.
c) Access to URL links that are embedded in the e-mail is not part of the Service. Standard data/browsing charges of P10.00 for every 30 minutes will apply.
d) Subscribers can only avail of the Service once. For subsequent attempts to subscribe to the Service, P2.50 error charge will apply.
e) First-time users who do not subscribe to the Service will be charged an e-mail rate of P10.00 for every 30 minutes.
12. The Subscriber shall be liable for all e-mails and other transactions from his Device regardless of who may make such e-mails and other transactions.
13. Data/browsing charges may be incurred if the Subscriber fails to disable the ‘Automatic Show Images Option.’ To disable:
1) Click on Settings
2) Select Options and click on Show Images
3) Change it to ‘No’
14. For Postpaid Subscribers, if the postpaid SIM is redirected for any reason, any or all outgoing transactions (voice, SMS, and data) will be barred. During the period of redirection, all the applicable fees and charges shall still be charged to the account.
15. The Company is not liable for illegal/unauthorized transactions that may arise from the use of the Service.
16. The Subscriber shall be responsible for ensuring that his personal e-mail/s is/are protected against unauthorized access through his Device.
17. All other terms and conditions of Smart Gold or Smart Gold Lite subscription, whichever is applicable to the Subscriber, and which are not inconsistent with these Terms and Conditions, shall apply in connection with the Service.
Incoming search terms:
- smart buddy unlimited text for 1 month
- smart nokia messaging
- nokia messaging smart
- smart buddy 1 month unlimited text promo
- how to register 20Php on smart buddy 2013