How to Vote during Election 2010?
Paano ba bumoto sa Eleksyon 2010?
That is the question!
Paano nga ba? Hehe..
Below is a short guideline on how to vote for the upcoming election this 2010.
Sabi sa site nila you need three things para malaman mo kung paano ang paraan ng pagboto ngayon eleksyon 2010.
Steps or Know How
- Go to your precinct on May 10, 2010
- Get your identity verified
- How to use your ballot.
- Every voter gets only ONE ballot. No replacement ballots will be given to voters who make a mistake.
- Make sure the ballot you receive has no marks and is otherwise clean.
- Each ballot comes with the name of the candidates. To the left of the candidates are ovals. Simply shade the oval next to the name of the chosen candidate.
- The oval must be shaded COMPLETELY. Ballots with check marks, x marks, partially shaded ovals, and other marks will be regected.
- Do not over-vote (e.g. vote two candidates for the position of President) because this will invalidate your votes for the position (but not the whole ballot).
- You can bring a sheet of your chosen candidates with you when you vote.
- Feed your ballot to the PCOS
- Go to the BEI for indelible inking
- Help keep Philippine Elections clean
Well, I hope the pictures and video on this article is enough to give you an idea on how to vote during the election.
Please visit http://blogwatch.ph/ for updates and more guidelines.
If you think this article will helpful to everyone, don’t forget to share.